1. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Silly Plots 3: With government backing we can make it very silly

[Thariza's Journey]

Ikharos turns to look at Ambrosia when Thariza asks this question.
    The scholar does not exchange this look however. "I do happen to have a tool to help coax the remains of souls, yes. But what exactly do you need from them? A memory? Emotions? How complete does the spirit still have to be for you to be able to do anything with it?"

Sky High

Cessie folds her hands together. "Jezebel, please don't accept this position out of some obligation based on our relationship. This isn't something you can just begrudgingly accept as this is about much more than just you and me. What I'm asking for her is your competence and I would have asked for it regardless of what has happened between us. I need to know if you can be loyal to VIGIL's cause, not to me and the same goes to your coworkers. I know that there is something psuedoreligions going on with 'your people' and that's why I'm glad when I hear you say that most of them will simply go back to normal lives. We just need the people that believe in our cause, not any others." The sorceress pauses for a moment to let what she has said sink in.

"As for compenstation, monetary and otherwise, none of you will be 'official' members. Officially, you will all be working for me, or well, us. The exact details of that still to be settled. But officially they will have 'normal' jobs, like Charles. Perhaps even working for some false company. The point is that I'm not asking them to be official VIGIL members both since it will make them safer and considering what they're going to be working with it might be best that they not associated with us at all officially. Do you get what I'm saying?
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2019-09-20 at 09:52 AM.