The other members of the estate come out to watch as well. Irmin and Carina taking a brief break from their meal preparations, Eve and Xethira (the succubus now dressed as sharply as the half-elven secretary) watching the display from the air for a better look (Katarina noting them being close together and holding hands). Meave is nowhere to be seen, but the Apex has a feeling she is around somewhere, and her intuitive understanding of Love tells her the maidservant is multitasking.

Remy and the twin dryads help guide the seeds as they are released, and before everyone's eyes rises up a majestic mountain and matching forest, grass and moss and bushes in between as well. It takes only a few minutes for the process to be done, and afterwards, they are looking at something as if it sprang straight from the stuff of fairytales. The trees are grand, looking both healthy yet ancient, the mountain fits among the green and is partially covered by it. Remy and the dryads seem quite happy with the result, the others marvel at what just unfolded and what the result is. Amelyn seems to have soaked everything up, her understanding deepening her appreciation of what Katarina did, also looking at her own fingertips as if to begin to process how one would go about doing what her mentor just did.

"Very nicely done, mistress. From a cursory look, there are no obvious signs of intentional sculpting. Lia, Ila, and I will take a little stroll through the forest to see if any further work is needed and we will apply a few touch-ups, if you will, if necessary." Remy and the dryads smile to Katarina (and as she interacts with the dryads so rarely, the fey's appreciation feels precious) and they head into the forest together. Eve and Xethira touch down lightly.

"We will be taking a little break. Wonderful work, Katarina. You are making my inner magister feel the desire to step up my studies again," Eve says.
"I have never seen anything so marvelous, mistress. I feel truly blessed, I really do," Xethira says, eyes full of wonder. Katarina can feel the good influence Eve has on the succubus, and how joyful the demoness has become, secretary and assistant soon heading into the forest, hand in hand.

Carina has perhaps the biggest reaction, seeming positively giddy, unable to keep herself from hugging Katarina and urging Irmin to explore the forest with her, the cook giving a booming laugh, happy to see his dear assistant like this (and for everyone, it feels like Carina's mood and wonder are infectuous, like the world becomes a little brighter and better because of it). Carina almost drags Irmin by the hand (which is quite the feat by the standards of most people, given Irmin being a towering man as he is, second only to Carina's height), the cook needing little in the way of encouragement, patiently listening to Carina wondering out loud what they may find.

"I really need to show this to Kit once she's done for the day. And damn. I think I can do this already, but not on this scale, and not this quick. Mind if I pick a little corner of the forest to experiment? I'll return things to how they were whenever I'm done with a session, promise." Amelyn, too, heads into the forest, most likely to take a look at Katarina's handiwork and to ponder what she just saw and can learn from it... but also because they now have a fairytale forest in their garden. It can be easy to forget that Amelyn is still only barely of age.

Only Katarina and Sybilla are left (though the mage gets the feeling she saw a little rushing motion out of the corner of the eye, pretty much Meave's way of letting her know she is there), and the former princess rests her head on the Apex' shoulder, arms around one of hers, admiring the scene. "You bring so much wonder into my life every day. I would love to see everything, too." A nice, long walk, just the two of them, in a forest that befits the majesty of Katarina and Sybilla.