View Single Post

Thread: Hearthstone 23: The Evil League of EVIL

1. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 23: The Evil League of EVIL

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Those are all the same characters in their most modern attire, by my eyes. Jaina's look is awful but great at the same time, like always. And if the orc has red eyes it's Gul'dan, basically always. Thrull is basically a big dumb hero idiot so he wouldn't have spooky eyes, and Rexar/Warcrimes McHellscream are orange and one is wearing a bear at all times so they're easy to tell apart.
    Oh geez, that's right, Rexxar and Garrosh are Orcs too. I honestly forgot about that.

...almost half of the base heroes in the game are Orcs. That seems odd. Though perhaps that's just because I'm not a Warcraft fan, so I'm used to Orcs being what they are in Tolkien and D&D. Also, the rest are four humans and only one Elf, and it's one of those weird not-dark Elves, rather than a more traditional one. Also feels odd now that I've realized it. (Not the humans being so numerous, the low count of Elves, and total lack of Dwarves.)
    Last edited by Zevox; 2019-09-26 at 06:17 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis