Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
It's hard to see but she's got the stereotypical "oh you have a fetish don't you" big ass elf ears poking out of her fancy hat.

And I mean yeah, that's 100% fair. These characters definitely exist in some capacity butt not in Hearthstone, beyond the quippy lines.
Huh, so she does. They really kind of blend in with the ridiculous shoulder spikes on her outfit for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
Madame Lazul (the Troll Priest)
Wait, Lazul's a Troll? I've been assuming she was like, a Hag, or just a very classic witch-style Human. Odd, I'd assume Trolls would be bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevesciguy View Post
I've successfully climbed to rank 10 from rank 18 using Linecracker Druid, with a 65% win rate. Pretty good so far for a meme deck.
I'm kind of hovering around rank 8 in Wild lately. Feels very hard to get a read on the meta honestly, there's just so many different decks around in Wild that I can never figure out what to tech for or which deck I might want to switch to in order to have better success. Fortunately I got to rank 5 in Standard anyway, because I wanted to play Quest Druid after I got the dust to craft that Quest and there's not really much reason I could find to play a Wild version of that. Still want to get up to 5 in Wild though if I can, but time's running out fast this month.