Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
Imagine if the GITP Forum was a superheroes headquarters internet forum and all the members in this forum have superpowers. What do you think of this idea?
Are you implying I don't already have inhuman Charisma? *swishes hair*

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
I have a character for a story I have been working on whose super powers are being invincible and being able to phase through matter. He kills off a lot of the world's leaders before a teleporter sticks him on the moon forever.
I've been working the other end whenever I use superpowers, everything's incredibly specific and under a strict 'one person one power' policy. And they get to the level of 'launch any object in your hand directly away from your center of mass with a force of 20kN', which means how you use your power matters more than what it is in many cases. It's slow going, as I tend to need to add more specifics to powers that start to become game breaking (the one teleporter I have has to get into a vehicle before they can exit any other vehicle in the same 'system', and even that's causing problems).

But the fun part has been working out the implications of literally one in a million people having a power, and having no duplicate powers. It makes the rare superpowered conflicts relatively weird until somebody just resorts to mundane means.