As Katarina and Sybilla rest in the heart of the forest, sharing a moment together, they hear a rustling and hasty steps. Amelyn more or less bursts forth from among the trees, looking rather bewildered.

"Katarina, something just- you gotta see-" The apprentice keeps cutting herself off, mind racing, until she realizes that she has kind of stumbled and crashed into a quiet moment between lovers.

"Oh, uh, sorry, I didn't-" Amelyn tries to save herself, but she is already seeing that Sybilla is looking at her a little cross (even if she does so in a less direct way than with Meave), which makes the girl feel appropiately embarassed. Though Katarina is her mentor and Carina perhaps the one who takes care of the girl the most, everyone has been having a hand in raising Amelyn, with Sybilla instilling her not simply with courtly graces (when the girl deigns to use them), but also a certain degree of discipline. No one can make Amelyn feel chastized like Sybilla, though the maid of honor only does so when necessary and always making sure there is a lesson in it (and that it is learned).

Since Amelyn already blundered into the moment, the girl figures she may as well say what she is trying to say before quickly exiting stage left. "Something, something weird happened and I wanted to show you, so, uh, when, when you have time, come find me, please?" She glances towards Sybilla. "Uhm, no pressure, or anything! It's not urgent or dangerous, just-" And Amelyn decides to cut herself off again before she keeps going on and on and earning more piercing glares from Sybilla. The Princess seems okay with Amelyn just turning around and leaving for now, but she sighs in a somewhat defeated fashion as she feels the moment has come and gone.

"I probably should go back to my duties, I've been putting them off long enough for today," Sybilla says, not bringing it over herself to simply shut Amelyn down when the girl is clearly out of sorts and looking for her mentor.