Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
Neither. It's called an "opinion." Everyone has them.
Yeah but I wanna know if their opinion is wrong. If someone tells you they like the Micheal Bay Transformer films for their wonderful use of racial themes, you can safely throw that opinion into a dumpster because sometimes "that's just how I feel" is wrong, actually. So I wanna know why people like (or dislike) things so I can compare it to my own and understand myself and the world better.

So when I see people enjoying a show in a way I don't understand it gets... concerning to me, because I don't feel like I'm intelligent enough to understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
Well, I've got advice, and then I've got helpful advice.

The helpful advice is, we all respond to things differently, and have different standards. A good example is Astra: Lost in Space. I can TELL this show is great, I just can't get into it the same as Kill La Kill or Azumangah Daioh.
Yeah, that's true. But something about that sounds different to me and I can't wrap my head around it.

This is what happens when I let my brain wander too far off the beaten path, I suppose. Worries about my own self worth for dumb reasons. It just concerns me, is all. Makes me, even if only for a bit, question what I'm doing.