Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Let me give another example: let's say my Quirk is that I can create small, bubble-shaped forcefields around objects in my line of sight. They completely absorb and negate the energy of any blow but break after that one blow.

I'm walking, maybe on my way to school at the university I attend, and I find a strange device, with a count down timer... Looks like a bomb.

Timer says it's gonna go off soon, so as a precaution I put one of my forcefields around it before I call the bomb squad/police/whoever in case they can't get here in time and I don't take it down until they're in position to work.

I am not a liscened hero. I am not police. I am not bomb squad.

Should it be illegal for me to have done that?
You would have to stretch immensely far to say that wouldn't fall under self-defense, which is one of the exceptions to the restriction law.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
As iit is natural, and not a skill that a typical bewinged person would need to learn, there should be no reason to restrict their flight unless they're like, deliberately flying into crows off people or are disrupting street or air traffic. And that should be enforced on a case by case basis, not the justification for blanket restriction.
Yeah, but how do we let the public know that? I'm not going to trust that a random stranger is going to not fly into me, or crash into me at superseded. Not unless you were, say, put through a proficiency test and given a bit of laminated plastic that says you won't do any of that stuff.