Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Who said anything about supersonic speed?

And how do you trust that normal people aren't going to walk/run/crash into you?

I'm talking about how if some people can inherently locomote in an unusual as naturally as walking, then it should be treated like walking.

If I have wings but need a special license to be able to fly, that's only fair and just if everyone also needs a license to walk.

Biking is not comparable, because biking is a learned skill 99% of people... Though I'd argue that if someone's quirk is that their lower body is a bike that they likewise be exempted from biking restrictions in the grounds that for them, biking is walking.
Because 90% of all humans are capable of walking like a regular ass adult, and won't risk serious injury to themselves or others just by walking. Which flying inherently would risk.

Flight is also a learned skill! A skill that can seriously lead to injury on your part to yourself or others! Walking is WAY less dangerous! Hell, the fact that flying is just ACTUALLY too much is why flying cars will NEVER exist. It's not discrimination to ask you to at least prove you're NOT going to crash into people when flying around, that's just common sense.

Look at it this way. If you're flying and your wings cramp, what happens? You fall, possibly TO YOUR DEATH, and worse case scenario hurt someone on your fall. What happens if your leg cramps when you're walking? You... stop walking briefly, maybe shuffle off to the side so others can pass. How can you not see these two skills are NOT comparable at all?