It should come as little surprise that Anthony's suggestion of patience found little purchase for Kelly.
"I look at it kinda like a buffet. First you fill your plate up with like everything, and then you go back and get more of the stuff you really liked!" Although to be perfectly honest Kelly also planned to treat her eventual globe-trotting as a buffet in a much more literal sense as well, but that was another matter entirely.

"Well not yet. I only got my powers kinda recently. This is actually the first time I've been both overseas and in another country. I've been pretty much all over North America though! Hawaii totally lives up to its rep, the blatant superiority of East Coast pizza over West Coast is so unfair but whatever we have better sushi...I think Canada was my favorite but at least some of that is because it was actually the first time I've actually seen, like...serious snow in real life. I actually had to run back and grab all my siblings because we had never had a snowball fight before that and I wasn't going to pass that up!" Percy had won. You'd think super-speed would make you pretty unbeatable in a snowball fight, but it turns out conjuration takes the cake. Unlimited ammo plus instantaneous fortifications is just unfair. "...Also I think I found a secret door in the Grand Canyon, but I decided not to explore it until I was older." Sometimes she could be sensible.

"Hey you too!" Kelly said, giving Tansy a high-five.