"I don't think you'd be a bad mentor!"
Maria shook her head boldly to emphasise her statement.
"Senpai is much the same - where I can make weaponry, she can make invincible shields to protect others. She can't fly at the speed of sound or punch through mountains... but I might be baised, but I think she's made a wonderful mentor. You're one of the biggest heroes in Halcyon city! The fact you're doing this is proof enough you think you can, at least somewhere in you!

I'm only a little surprised you haven't met. She does spend most of her time hunting the Demalions... I guess there isn't much overlap between what you and she does. I'm sure she'll want to meet you at some point, just to make sure you're treating me well and all that. She's very protective of everyone she knows."
The petite magical girl smiled fondly. "And everyone she doesn't, to be truthful."

Facet approached and struck up a conversation with Shatterstar, and the Munitions Maiden couldn't help but smile back at the grin on Facet's expression. She hid it with another sip of orange juice.
"For what it's worth, I think she's already got one friend she can trust. Right?" She smiled more openly at Facet.