Foreigner took sometime after Abe cleared his question up about Veteran, sooner or later he would have to talk with him anyway. But he wasn't looking forward to it, the last time they had seen each other it was in no uncertain terms that Veteran stated he did not like Foreigner and even more so didn't think he was deserving of being a hero. "No thats all I had to ask. Thank you."

"Is it the silly alien? No he hasn't made any friends outside of the mirror yet." Foreigner put away his fold up mirror that he just so happened to be using to touch his hair up a bit. "Hey I resent that. Not cool." Noticing that Facet was heading toward the window with Arthropod and Kid Collier, Foreigner decided to float over to the window to see what all the fuss was about. He saw an adoring crowd cheering him on, instinctively he brought up his hand to wave much like a king greeting his subject, he still struggled with reading so he didn't bother reading the signs. "A welcoming party so soon? I thought it would take some more time for them to show up." The acknowledgement from the public was just what he needed to get his mind of Foreigner.