View Single Post

Thread: Erfman the Barbarian

1. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Erfman the Barbarian

Subject: Erfman the Barbarian (Game thread)

Erfman approaches and puts a hand on the archer's shoulder, "Welcome. I also commend you and your Duty that forced you to endure such before joining us. State your name, age and cities visited." Erfman declares.

”Richie, 14 turns old, Fanfic and Fanon.” the archer replies.

Erfman nods "Tomorrow, as your wounds are cleansed, and my Juice is restored, I'll also make you a magical bow." Erfman nods smiling.

”Thankyou Sir” the archer replies seemingly once again surprised by the offer of a magical weapon.

In the meanwhile, Erfman ordered The Luggage back to the Portal Room, and as he starts to climb out he says over his shoulder, "That is a very good point Warlord Strife, specially since we shall see battle this turn" Erfman continues towards Grim and clasps his shoulder looking him in the eye and states "Grim. I'll make The Luggage Forest Capable, and we'll strike the Obelisk with 4 perfect stacks, three of them led, against their 2 unlead ones; with two casters and 3 ranged magical weapons at the ready to one shot each Spook. When we take and raze that Obelisk we'll have the funds to upgrade our Capital this very turn (after we build a building)" Erfman declares.

"Will you take point? Will you lead our forces to take and Raze that Obelisk?" Erfman asks solemnly "Will you be our Chief Warlord?" Erfman finishes with a small smile and glint in his eye.

”If that is what you wish then yes, yes I will” Grim replies softly.

Strife however growls out in annoyance and shoots Grim a murderous look before stomping off.

--

"Dotty, we still have 9 fruits, would you be willing to going into the MK again and casting your net wider? This time being able to offer one step further:
    in order of desirability: 1 fruit per 3 Rand Convertions; 2 fruit per 100J; 3 fruit per 100J; 2 Rands per 100J (with 3 fruit eatings
    )" Erfman asks delicately, thinking that casters that did not accept 3 fruit per 100J as Kelly and Rey did might accept 2 Rands.

”It is now late in the turn you’re highness, many casters will have now spent their juice but I will try my best...” Dotti replies.

"And if you think you've exhausted your list of acquaintances, AC, Cadaver, Caster Rey, is any of those options something you'd think is interesting to an acquaintance of yours? Would you be willing to introduce Dotti to such individuals?" Erfman says with a hopeful expression.

Cadaver hangs his head looking a little depressed obviously not having any names to suggest. ”Guess I could suggest one or two...” AC declares as he makes his way over to Dotti. ”Me too!” Rey adds as she practically skips over to Dotti.

"Finally, even if we fail to secure more Rands this turn, with the 3 Rands we still have, do you think your Findamancer contact would take 1 Rand to pinpoint you a Weirdomancer in the MK, and then you'd secure that fellow's cooperation with the final 2 Rands plus Fruits? To cast on The Luggage, or even better, to tutor me into doing so." Erfman finishes he finishes while ordering scouts to refill the bag with 9 desseesed fruits, and being ready to transfer 3 Rands to her if she accepts

”Do I have any room for negotiation with the findamancer? One rand could be a rather hard deal to make” Dotti replies. ”As for the weirdomancer I couldn’t say how much they would charge...” Dotti replies.

Subject: Erfman the Barbarian (Game thread)

----

Erfman then wills Grim to be Chief, and as he does so a look of surprise spreads across Grim’s face as Erfman now becomes aware that he has a +1 Chief Warlord bonus.

He then mentally orders the healthy turned Archer to Portal Room

"Archer report. Name, age, cities visited, and the Dark Side's out-of-hex Chief Warlord bonus last you knew" Erfman orders once the archer enters the room

”Pierce, 14 turns old, Fanfic and Fanon.” the archer replies before hesitating. ”The Darkside’s our If hex Chief warlord’s bonus?” Pierce questions. ”I believe it was plus two...” he answers.

----

And then he turns back to Dotti, and frowns a bit, "Of course, of course Dotty, you have all the leeway necessary. I'd feel a bit cheated if the simplest Findamancer's spell (expectedly 25J) was sufficient and got charged more than 1 Rand for it, but if as you discuss with your contact you perceive that he must spend more Juice than that then of course pay him fairly. In any case you might be lucky in your search for Rands" he says smiling at the small pun as he winks to Rey

Dotti heads through the portal and is gone for quite some time before returning.

”Your highness” Dotti greets when she does return. ”I have made contact with Findamancer Krystal Ball... she is willing to both locate a weirdomancer who would be willing to be hired this turn and to charge the tower with 100 of her juice. In exchange for both of these services she would want either four rands or 3 rands and two rations in payment.” Dotti reveals.
    Last edited by CyperWizWurmD; 2019-10-13 at 05:06 PM.