Copy and pasted from the unofficial discord server upon request.

My opinion about the tierlist stuff
Ardent- It's odd to see the write-up not mention the ACF's found in Mind's eye. Probably not enough to boost it a tier, but it a source of a major powershift for the class, even if you get rid of the whole, "Just add powers to your mantle" one.

Factotum- The only reason the Factotum is even arguably tier 3 is because of Arcane Dilettante. Brains over Brawns is probably the golden class feature of the class seeing as it is a bonus to a hard to get set of skills. If you'd remove Arcane Dilettante from the class, you'd end up with a worst rogue. And Arcane Dilettante doesn't scale particularly well. Factotum is dip for some builds or a class to enter Chameleon with.

Psychic warrior- Yeah. Very poor job selling it. I think it is actually better than the martial adepts at higher levels, but Martial adepts simply have an amazing floor to stand on so I can see them beating the psychic warrior out.

Incarnate- I feel is is Tier 3. On the lower end for sure, but fixing the chassis isn't that hard if you know what your doing. Slightly hard to rate though by itself seeing as unless you are starting at high levels, most Incarnates are going to have a dip or two to round themselves out better at mid levels.

Adept- This is one of the classes where I think just straight level 20 build rating falls apart, because I don't think anybody who is going to play this class is going to play it without being a hexer, because otherwise, why would you play it? I understand that if you add in prestige classes to the mix and semblance of rating would fall apart, but you can't talk about this class in PC play without actually doing so.

Marshal- Tier 4. People seem to have a serious misunderstanding of this class. People often compare it to the bard (which is fair in a certain regard), but Inspire courage isn't really what the Marshal does. The Marshal can boost damage and accuracy a bit, but that isn't the only thing a marshal does. Marshals are much more notable for boosting skills & ability checks.
(Although in the right party master of tactics does let you rack up some serious bonus damage). Nearly every party would actually love to have the marshal, and the class isn't really ability score dependent (It just requires you to have a 16 Cha, albeit more is better). The Marshal has the unfortunate position of being functional but boring.

Expert- Tier 6. I love skills, but they don't make a good class. It had a place as a dip for skills in early 3.5 and maybe some strange Core + 1 book builds in modern days, but skills don't make a class not tier 6.