Adding to the many comparisons, I immediately though Revived was trying to emulate The Nameless One, remembering skills of your "past lives", and personality changing every time you are near death, I was actually expectig the subclass to get some sort of revivify like ability as its capstone.

Aside from fluff (which I like), the subclass is too strong compared to other Rogues, the free SA rider to Cunning Action makes the double SA round the norm for this Rogue, which is a tactic many other builds have to hoop a bit for, and don't generally get it at lvl 3.

And as many have stated before Audience with Death is extremely abusable, I'd limit it to work only on the first time you make a DS in the day, and also think it would be better if it worked when you fail a DS, signifying you getting closer to the dead. However that would be to weak for a 13th level feature.... IDK how I'd leave it, but i'm sure it needs reworking.

Ranger is meh.

Rune Knight, like the fluff, however the runes themselves seem a bit underwhelming for their passives, and a bit strong for their actives. I was expecting something more akin to SKT runes, where you could have the runes in their "pure form" (carved on a gemstone normally), or trace them on an object which would have different properties depending on the object. For example SKT's Ild Rune granted resistance to cold damage and allowed you to ignite objects or extinguish fires within 10 ft of you as an action. You could optionally transfer the rune to a weapon granting it a +1d6 fire damage, or to a suit of armor granting it resistance to cold (I know its not balanced, no reason to transfer the rune to the armor for effectively losing features... but the idea is what I like).