I Are 40 now.

(Well, technically, I'll be 40 around 7-8ish o'clock this morning.)

Out with Nanny as usual tomorrow, well, I mean, later today in the morning, and then AccAtt in the evening, in Dad's Man-Cave, 'cos the club is closed at it will be only the third game this year me and my mate have managed to make outside of convenitions. (But, at least, he's been able to make most Mondays for the RPG, which is good.)

Saturday, we come to the finale of the Agammemon party and a two-day quest (for the first time since I did it for my 18th) and bid farewell to that party, possibly in body bags... Said party had its origins in the mid-90s. The party has some characters that came in from the prior time-travel party, which started in 1994, which I know because during that first session, the party ran into a time lizard (which was basically like a temporal draconican) under Minas Tirith and they all shot at it all missed with every high-tech gu they had. And then the guy who was playing hismelf threw a cricket bat at it. I daftly let him use the Sling Attack Table (because this is all Rolemaster, of COURSE) and he rolled open-ended and caved its chest in. That was so embarrasing, I made a scribble sketch of it with the date in my jotter at school the next day, and subsquently uncovered that informaion when we cleared the loft before it was turned into the aforementioned man-cave.

The Agamemon party was firmly established - though they hadn't got their titualar ship yet - during the aforementioned 18th event, which was inself a cross-over between that party and the Nightstar party, which was a Federation Starship working a bit like a mobile Babylon 5.

(Incidently, their ship is Agamemnon because it was the only name they could all agree on, and it was suggested because it was John Sheridan's old ship in Babylon 5...)

So the Aggy crew have been used a touch over an average of once a year for over twenty years.

Naturally, the final boss fight will culminate with a brawl with a dragon. Ninja Spirit-Bound Lich. Who is level 50.

Because I am me.

(Part of the reason I'm retiring them? You know that AMEt party I set up, the Aotrs-Does-Stargate I did that massive write-up for? Yeah? Moving to THAT party, the party of magical space-liches in the top ten most advanced powers in the galaxy, that was a DOWNGRADE in terms of power; the Aotrs party is actually managable...)