Quote Originally Posted by Sparky McDibben View Post
This is good. Reminds me a bit of the CW's Arrow, but good. I'll make a few edits and pass it along to the DM. I appreciate the hard work evident in your descriptions, and the creativity inherent in describing a weird character concept. Nice work.
Interesting - I was actually thinking more along the lines of Chult (is what I based it off of in my head, when I was writing it). But since it seemed to be a homebrew, I just gave it an exotic name.

Quote Originally Posted by Daghoulish View Post
So, first off sorry for the very late reply. My brains been scattered lately and it's taking a while to get all my thoughts in a row.
First off, I love the idea of getting her magic from watching the other denizens of the underdark. You didn't know this but one of the starting cantrips I choose was dancing lights and its fits so well. A little luck really brought that together and I had a good laugh at the strangeness of your story really fitting without trying. Also the use of their racial hiding ability was fantastic and I really like it being featured. The way out of the underdark was pretty believable too. Genuinely liked every bit of this.

I like Akra's bit, nothing much to say you nailed the character I made. Although I have to ask, who that bard is? Did you make them up or are they some know entity I haven't heard of? Nalos' section was much the same. Really great and I wish I had more to say but you really hit all the points I would want hit in an origin of their company. My only real thing is that I would change the name of the group, but that's more a personal preference thing. I prefer having group names be more gender neutral but that's just a me thing, maybe I should change it up.
Oh, yeah - the name of the group is all up to change. I wanted to end it with her saying that they were an unbreakable group, so I just gave it a name.

As for the bard - he's not anyone you'd know - unless you've read some of the origins I've written (specifically on this page of the thread). I've used him to appear in a few people's origins to make a "Tawmis-Verse" as it's been called in the thread. :) So he's only known in this thread. :)