Ellie, Zarrachia & Adria
Zarrachia's introduction makes all three goblins squirm. None of them have a poker face worth a damn, especially after everything they've gone through today. Eventually, Koma coughs. "Well, you find monkeys, you keep monkeys. Not steal them, just borrow so we get out of city okay! Then we'd let them go."

Ody shifts uncomfortably - the subject of the gorillas reminds her of the one that'd thrown her and Peridora from its back. Though Koma's brought up a good point. "How we get out of city now anyway, boss?"

The Cindersnout Leader hums, glancing at the cavernous cavern they've found themselves in. "Tunnels pretty big. Like Wastes-Warren. Way bigger than Ooze Pit. Find different way up, then blend into crowd. Get out past gate with old tricksy..."

It's at that point Koma remembers Zarrachia's uniform and profession. He raises his hands, starting to sputter quickly. "Pass! Pass! Gate pass! Because we very legal, very cool goblins with nothing to do with crime, or stealing or blowing things up!" Damn it, a few seconds longer and he'd have actually said the whole plan in front of a custom's officer! Nihnin holds a hand to her head, not quite able to believe what she'd just heard.

Meanwhile, Peridora's inspecting the waterfall wall, following Zarrachia's earlier line of reasoning. She huffs, looking up at the height of their most promising exit. "If I'd memorized the spell, I could've confured a spirit to fly up there with a rope for us. They could pull us out." Apparently unwilling to give up she kneels down beside the waterfall and starts to chant. Goopy meanwhile is clinging closely to Zarrachia. The little ooze is shifting about in her grip, trying to keep Zarra between him and... Peridora?

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Just a reminder, there's still the glowing blue river and waterfall between Ellie, Koma and Ody and Adri/Peri/Zarra/Nihn/Goop. There's been lots of talking, which I'm fine with, it's not that high so the sound of water is quite quiet, but if it matters you're gonna have to cross (either by jumping on larger stepping stones that span the river, or just... you know, swimming.)