Quote Originally Posted by Estralita View Post
For the moment though, things seemed safe. Safe enough to start making conversation, and getting to know her ally's capabilities. "Magic, huh? Are you a wizard of some sort?"
The gnome's pleasure is visible at this question. "Well yes I dabble in magic... I am actually only an apprentice at this time, although I already have a few accomplishments to my name..." He lowers his eyes in a rather unconvincing attempt at humility. It doesn't take great psychology skill to see that he's dying to be asked for details of what those accomplishments might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
At a glance, the whole enterprise looks long deserted, doors swinging in the breeze, but drawing closer, you can just make out a faint light in the window of the foreman's office. A solitary candle flame. If the survivors of the fall had wanted a spot to hold up and wait for you in, they couldn't have found a better one. You hear a faint sound, someone tapping metal against wood, the rustle of cloth.
Belginabo's instinct would be to call out to whoever is in here, but something in the scene strikes him as odd. He softly asks his companions, "do you think it could be those we're looking for?"