Thread: My Hero Academia 3: Villainous Interlude

1. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Hero Academia 3: Villainous Interlude

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    New chapter!

Spoiler
    Show
    Still more build up more than anything else, but that's okay. I really like how Bakugo gets mad that Deku knows some of teh logistics behind his moves. Get a restraining order dude! Or kiss him, either or.

Argues over shipping.

Spoiler: Shipping stuff
    Show

Sorry but Bakugou and Izuku / Deku is not like a couple who is romantically interested in each other. The energy is just all wrong.

Bakugou and Izuku are like brothers and cousins where they crave attention from others. They sorta like the attention they got as children from their adults, yet it was not right. At the same time the other person provided a form of attention that they craved but could not articulate, but besides that one thing they can't stand everything else about the other person. Thus these "brotherly / cousins / childhood friends" beame rivals and have an adversarial / animosity relationship.

It is not romantic at all, in fact it is the opposite of romance for both of them want to be understood by everyone else, but being understood in part by their rival is insufferable for they can't stand everything about their rival besides that one thing they do appreciate.

They are too polar opposites and thus they can not like each other. Oil and water. This is not Sasuke and Naruto, it is something different entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    They mean Double.
    Double is a more literal version of his name, agreed. But for Magic_Hat , LaZodiac is referring to the character who also goes by the name Twice.

Twice is the translation that Viz / Funimation is using for this person's name in the English Dub and the Manga.
    Last edited by Ramza00; 2019-10-27 at 06:10 PM.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele