Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Hat View Post
Oh THAT MCU. Geez, why do you guys expect me to complain about the MCU every waking second? Just because I complain about the MCU in figuratively every thread you expect me to do it in literally every thread? I do other stuff okay! I wasn't on the clock! I like to keep my professional life, and my personal life, and my complaining about he MCU life all separate okay. That was my day off.
I had to have it explained to me that you have a massive hate **** for the MCU because I genuinely did not notice or even really care.

Point is that was Double from Skull Girls but she looked different than what I'm used to.

Anyway hey, My Hero! It's good. There was a cool and great interview held between a website, Horikoshi, and Kubo Tite of Bleach infamy and I do not have the link to share at the moment but can get it once at home. Highlights include Kubo rightly saying that Horikoshi's art is great, Horikoshi channeling his inner fan, and Horikoshi being Deku in so many many ways that it makes me sad HORIKOSHI STOP BEING DOWN ON YOURSELF PLEASE OH MY GOD STOP.