Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
Sure. It sound like a cool idea!

Also, I was reading about villages, and as usual, I take few vague hints and take them too far:
It's said about few villages, the Village of Grass is one of them, that they are probably allied with Knoha.

So.. maybe it's like a Cold War thing? Big villages support smaller villages?
Just an idea,.for how small villages operate.
Ottokagure is unique, because in their existence they are more or less annoy all.major villages.
Yeah, thats more than okay, thats logical, that in line with Pain's entire story: the Land of Rain is essentially a smaller country that that gets fought over by Suna, Iwa and Konoha repeatedly and the only reason its independent is because either Hanzo or Nagato were strong enough ninja to defend the nation on their own despite not having much ninja to help them. I meant here is an Amegakure, a village hidden in the rain, but we don't see much of it aside from Nagato themselves. which implies Amegakure not doing too hot.

like I'm pretty sure Amegakure of our timeline probably has a similar situation of having one big ninja that is holding the nation up, but knows they can't take on a major village and that if they die, it will cause a power vacuum, thus causing chaos in Amegakure which will prompt other nations to intervene and start another war. and they probably have to take some strict measures to keep order with what little they have, but yeah most nations are probably allies of one major village or another. Sound is unique because its independent in a way that it can sustain itself without needing a big ninja dictator like Hanzo. mostly because land of race, farmlands, good food, good trade. that sort of thing.