Deirdre says, "Well, it appears that our client's motives aren't in question. No one wants to buy the place, even to build on top of it. Well, except one party. Apparently Mr. Knott foolishly bought the property thinking he could make a quick sale. He took out a loan too and is really struggling just to pay that off. I don't think his business is doing too well..." She looks a bit saddened by this.

"The only person who does want the property runs a company called Haunted Tours of Boston. So that makes sense too. Only he hopes to scoop the place up for free, or practically nothing. In any case, the man was kind enough to point me in the direction of another contact. A local vendor on Sheafe Street named Mr. Dooley... He.. sells papers, tabloids, and cigars, pretty much..."

"Apparently, people have moved in that place before and wound up moving out quickly. And the last family that was there, the Marcarios, went completely bonkers. He says the whole neighborhood heard Mr. Marcario screaming and raving about.. burning eyes staring at him.. and he smashed up the house too, supposedly. His wife soon went just the same, and the kids.. well.. I have no idea about the kids, but I can only imagine..."

-

She looks at the others and asks, "Did you all happen to learn anything about that incident? Or other rumors floating around from previous families?"

-

At some point Deirdre also resumes her findings: "I also found another potential lead you two could research. Many many years ago, probably right after Mr. Webber died, a man took ownership of the house named Walter Corbitt. I couldn't find much about him in the city hall, aside that he was a laywer, and he lived from 1789 to 1866. Um. I think I've got the exact dates written down here..." she says, fumbling with some hastily-written notes in her bag. "I'm pretty sure this guy has something to do with the hauntings. If indeed there are hauntings. According to Mr. Dooley, the man was, and I quote, 'the rottenest man alive'."