Quote Originally Posted by Devonix View Post
That's only poorly written Superman stories by people who don't understand the character " Cough Zack Snyder "

Superman is that Warm and charasmatic individual. The guy that goes to Old folks homes and helps out for the day. The guy that will volunteer at a soup kitchen, as well as work to help make sure it has the funds it needs to keep operating, by doing a report on it as Clark Kent.

Superman is the guy who helps, because he loves people. Metropolis is a place everyone wants to live in because it's people are full of hope. Not because Superman is Jesus, but because being around him makes other people want to do better and to help others. Superman is the oposite of Stoic, he wears his emotions on his sleeve and everyone in universe knows this, and it's why they love him.

If Superman shows up in a crowd, or has some kids with a hand drawn picture they made. Supes is going to make sure to give everyone there that he can a hug, and a smile to remember him by.
I've never seen a single zack snyder film. all I know of him is from the DCAU.

he is stoic my dude. All-Might outclasses him in warmth and charisma, I'm sorry.