Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
Not to get too far off-topic, but I'd recommend that Bleackbane put the current run of Excalibur on his to-read list.

Jubilee is a prominent member, not a vampire anymore, with her powers restored, and she might become a sorcerer if some implications are going where I think they're going.
Spoiler
Show
Noted, though at this point it's more liekly I'll just maybe remember to look at the graphic novel; I'm just too tired of chasing down comics nows, there's not time enough in the day.

Especially as the 3.Aotrs revision is STILL ongoing and so damn slowly, since everytime I do something, I need to do (or, *sigh* re-do) fifteen other things. The plan today was just to add a couple of bits to archivist to kill the last dead levels, steal the shaman's hexes and give a load to the spirit shaman and re-parse through the oracle mysteries I ported last time and import some PF spells if they were decent, maybe add a few more mysteries.

Well, knocked in on the head coming to the last one, YEESH, this is all slow crawling slow. Everytime I think I'm nearly there, there's still so much to do.