View Single Post

Thread: Glad I Ate Her IC - Rattigan/Gurak

1. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Glad I Ate Her IC - Rattigan/Gurak

Gurak ruffles his feathers in irritation. Beast fight. He hated the beast fights.

He cups a hand to his mouth and yells to the crowd, the familiar drama drummed into his skull by his masters finding him. His fanged mouth makes the words come out thick and distorted, but no less loud. "Two cats to face Chimaera? Why waste time like dis?"

He then shifts almost quicker than the eye can follow from grandstanding into action, all colour draining out of his body and spearing out towards the closest tiger to splash on the face of the tiger with a blinding flash. Meanwhile his form fades from view completely, becoming invisible. He leaps into the air on wings silent as an owl and prepares to swoop down on his mouse...

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Using Conceal Spellcasting for shock factor. Sleight of Hand check (1d20+10)[15] vs onlooker's Spot checks.
    Casting Blinding Color Surge on the nearest tiger.
    Will save DC 15+1 for Cloaked Casting (opponent is flatfooted) or become blinded for one round. I have Invisibility for 1 round/CL. It's broken by casting or attacking, as per Invisibility
    Flying straight up 30ft. Since I am a Varag I can take 10 on a Move Silently check at any time, so that is 23 on not making noise. Please let me know if you need a Hide check.

This'll be a good indicator on if there's something lacking with him I could use the last few Feats and GP to shore up. There's several potential builds. Let me know if you want me to pick one and go with it f

I could have pre-cast Invis in buffing before hand, but just seemed like something a seasoned gladiator would have been discouraged from
    Last edited by Rattigan; 2019-11-05 at 09:09 PM.