Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
I read "musical number" and got excited that there was a scene where the characters sing and dance around. I guess that isn't what you meant though. But hey, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet.
🎶 Baby, it's time to make up your mind
I think that tonight is when our stars align
Honey, it's time to leave the doubt behind
Take my hand 'cause you and I are gonna shine 🎶

Doing another musical number would be a nice callback in-universe, fun for the fans, and a great way to honor Monty Oum for from what I hear he really enjoyed dancing.

I'm pretty indifferent to Jaune's new 'do. Though the more I look at it... I sort of want to tousle it. I wonder if Jaune has the kind of hair that just sort of returns to its normal shape.
That hair has to be gelled, there is no other way it makes sense. I just do not understand why gel / spike it to the angle Jaune choose. It makes no sense, if you are going to gel your hair there are so many better ways he could have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
what do they do to jauns hair? is this a question or declaration of idiocity dude is traveling god knows how long to reach the relic and had his first time in city so he enjoys bit of luxury and grabs a haircut or ironwood may order army barber to get that hair in shape as he needs to give a message to people for atlas military.
I am fine with him getting a haircut. In fact I want him to get a haircut, desperately. But my point is the specific hair choice he did was all wrong. It is not even about gel /spikes vs no gel / spikes, it is specifically how the gels / spikes come off. It is just not as it should be...like at all.

My reaction is a mixture of Ruby in Vol 4 Episode 1 opening where Ruby is laughing at Jaune's hoody, and any Blake scene where she has a scowl and some side eye.