Going on from what Peelee said, have you considered writing a fiction technology blog? There's a few things that go on this direction on Youtube that I know and they are pretty popular, if done right.

Your format could be something like "Every week I look at one technological item/gadet/macguffin from a popular SciFi franchise and discuss how it could work, and if anyone in real life is actually working on something similar". Then you could, say, talk about Lightsabers and then mention new technologies like plasma scalpels, laser cutters and the kind of magnetic plasma containment used in things like fusion reactors.

The important thing is that - or so I think at least - to be interesting and engaging you need more content than just a title. Actually, you need more content than a short google search would deliver, or at least presented in a different ,more engaging way.

It would be less scientifically rigorous, feature more of the kind of technology that seems to interest you and you wouldn't have to read primary, technical sources for it, or at least not much.