View Single Post

Thread: Free Ferelden (BoL Hack) - Game Thread

1. - Top - End - #104
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Free Ferelden (BoL Hack) - Game Thread

There are windows even at the lowest level of the building, below where the causeway goes to the main doors. Based on the map, Abe guesses that the bottom window at the far right corner of the fortress would open onto the lowest flight of the lesser stairs. The companions set forth down the twenty foot hill and across the depressed clearing toward the fortress.

The floor of the clearing is very soft, almost squishy, composed of the same slippery dark green moss as was on the hill. The rain strengthens to a drizzle out from under the trees. It beads up into big drops on the twiggy branches and sparse leaves of the waist-high berry bushes that are scattered across the clearing.

About halfway across the clearing, James thinks he sees something move up on the shattered roof of the fortress.

Spoiler: OoC - Personal
    Show
    I will be offline from Friday-Sunday, back Monday.
    Last edited by Tibbius; 2019-11-14 at 12:37 PM.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    LISTENING to a VANISHED GOD
    Mythistorical bundle