View Single Post

Thread: Recommend dumb fun movies?

1. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Recommend dumb fun movies?

Oh do I have the movie for you. "Tucker and Dale Versus Evil".

You know how in horror movies the characters are always oblivious to all the signs that, well, they're in a horror movie? Turns out that the opposite can be just as bad: a bunch of stupid college teens mistake a pair of friends (Tucker and Dale) for killer hillbillies out for their blood, and their increasingly desperate attempts to save themselves from the horror story they think they're in (and some truly bad luck as far as miscommunications) end up killing them off one by one, as Tucker and Dale try to figure out what the hell is happening.

EDIT: Or for something cornier, check out "Knights of Badassdom". A group of LARPers manage to summon an actual succubus from Hell. Oops.

And I'm sure somebody's already mentioned Sharknado, but if not.... Note that you have to make it to the end, because the ending really does save the rest of the movie, changing it from "so bad it's bad" to "so bad it's awesome".
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2019-11-14 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II