Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
New episode 3 is out [and thus to my understanding everyone can see episode 2 for free now.] I paused the episode midway to say RT has vastly improved their craft with storytelling so far 8 minutes in. Lots of decisions of "how" to tell the story that make sense instead of being amateurish like it was before in previous seasons. Now time to retrieve the food from the oven and see if RT somehow disappointed me in some way at the end of the episode.

Edit: Speculating on Weapons, Semblances, and Stories for new characters.

Spoiler: RWBY Vol 7 Episode 3
Show

So what Aesop fables all 5 are these from? The Lucky Fisherman for Clover? How about the others? [Googles before posting…has the answer so posting below]

Clover:
Semblance: Good Luck,
Weapon: Fishing Pole
Story: Fisherman’s Good Luck
Vine:
Semblance: Can extend arm and grasp others
Weapon?
Story: The Elm and The Vine.
Elm:
Semblance: Rooting Self in Place [Unmovable?]
Weapon: Rocket Hammer
Story: The Elm and The Vine.
Hare:
Semblance: Speed, Lightning appearing leftovers
Weapon: Exoskeleton
Story: The Tortoise and the Hare.
Marrow:
Semblance: 'stay' / timestop
Weapon: boomerang rifle
Story: The Dog and Its Reflection
Also what type of Faunus is Marrow? Dog, Fox, something else? [Googles] Appears to be dog? Does Marrow play fetch with himself with his boomerang blade?

Spoiler: season 7 episode 3
Show
okay hare gonna that personal trainer to ruby making sure her smite design gonna be some way cannon plus i kinda like teams new gear. yang having sticky bombs allow her to prepare final surprise on her fights and crescent rose can turn blade 180 kinda helps ruby for better positioning. i think rooster teeth kinda lost the opportunity to give blake better weapon but hey at least makes her gear kinda complete again.
and speaking of here she is kinda perfect teacher to yang and ruby as she uses speed and fists which means sisters can get some serious power up in this volume( better understanding on ruby and nice drawback focused opponent for yang). and good touch on weiss recognizing her dads work she is kinda growing into nice reliable variant on winter which kinda makes schnee families main problem being her dad more understandable. know if we kinda get her brothers mind on view we might pin point the end of snow white arc.