... I guess you could interpret Nora's outfit that way though it kinda feels like that would come out of nowhere. Though... in not exactly the same vein but close...
Spoiler: Volume 7 Episode 3
Show
Qrow and Alpha, the leader guy of that ASop team, have an... odd chemistry together... I wouldn't be surprised if they appear in allot of discussions and fanfics in the very near future. They probably already have, I haven't gone looking.

Also this episode had the absolute least possible subtle flirting between Yang and Blake that has ever appeared in the show previously. Yang really likes that new haircut. It's kinda funny because elsewhere in discussions of the first episode of the season I wanted to just scream into the void over a few people whining about the bumblebee ship. You know... when the two characters barely even so much as looked at one another or spoke a word to one another and were physically about as far away from one another as could even be possible considering much of the episode took place withing a flying tin can with the interior space the size of my bedroom or a single room clinic.

And since I'm trash and have already discussed all this shipping junk... Poor Nora... She's trying so hard to flirt with Lie Ren today. And he's giving her nothing. I mean that's just sorta par for the course with him but Nora looks so dejected this time.