View Single Post

Thread: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

1. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto Sound ITP OOC 1

Well good news is that, we've got a timetable.

see, the Chuunin Exams is held every six months, so twice a year. The Genin only get if their sensei feels they are ready and sign a form about it. That means we have at least up up to six months of in -game time to do whatever we want before that happens. Whether that be training, slice of life moments, and all those things you want. furthermore, Genin often do a lot of D-Rank missions before getting even one C-rank. about at least a month of D-Ranks if the many naruto fan fictions I've read are to be believed- and trust me you would not believe how many of those go over this kind of stuff as if its lockstep and wrote. there is nearly always a D-rank timeskip before a land of waves arc in them, and the Land of Waves arc nearly always does something to make that arc turn out happier than canon.

but yeah, there is no rush, we could have a month go by and it would be completely plausible and even recommended for the shinobi involved as they want the genin to get used to doing work as a ninja on a daily basis and working together as teammates that can respect each other if not friends before putting them into any sort of danger.

so the question is, what do we want to happen over the course of at least one month before that C-rank? and of course, how far is the Chuunin exams? which, is held at MAJOR shinobi villages, the Sound village can only send their teams to some place else big and intimidating and full of foreign shinobi, they don't got the luxury of the canon konoha Chuunin exam being at home when we get around to that.

Wishlist:
    I would at least introduce Team 2 and their sensei at some point to get that out of the way, nothing else specifically, I'd just write various situations for people to express themselves without having to be serious and whatnot, because the ninja of Naruto pretty much devolve into lovable goofs, eccentric trolls and comedy sketches when nothing important is happening.

Edit: also stuff with Jirou that will be important if we're beginning the Otokage succession thing this early. in the sense that Jirou will have some business to take care of when he hears of the Otokage's decision before he focuses on the process of becoming the next one which will probably take some time before the hat is officially passed
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-11-27 at 10:02 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".