Quote Originally Posted by Grek View Post
Donuts in the break room, spies in the server, butts in the seat. Let's try not to get fired!

Let's take a look at kgato503, on the basis that #13 is always evil and that it keeps up the trend of voting for the person above you.
Quote Originally Posted by flyinglemur View Post
Ahh, the smell of a new game, fresh and salty. I'll vote kgato503, because they always seem just a little suspicious to me.
Last game, or both previous games (my memory fails me), I found it suspicious when someone first put the second vote on someone, as flyinglemur has done so now.
However, it turned out that the first person to put the vote was actually the real baddie. As someone rightly stated, eventually we need a second vote on someone in order for real info-generation to begin.

So I'll drop my poke-vote from Elenna and put a vote on Grek.
Now we have two people with two votes (Grek & kgato503). Let the generation of information packets begin as we see how data circulates about these two points of interest.

Real life & in-character: now to get away from this voting stuff and really get some coding done. Yeesh, late to work today AND a deadline today AND this comes up. Which admittingly is more interesting than the code to finish that project.