Quote Originally Posted by Kareeah_Indaga View Post
I have this issue with the Old Orcs.

"Hey, you want a fight to the death? Why not go pick a fight with one of those dragons swooping around? And if by some chance you win, then plainly you're not as useless as you think you are."

The Ebony Warrior at least has the excuse that he's trying to get to Sovngarde, which is normally a Nord-specific afterlife. It does kind of make me wonder what he has against the Far Shores though.
If the old orc wins against a dragon,then the old orcs a freaking dragonborn that isn't the last one, thats kind of a huge deal....so I doubt that would happen.

I've never encountered the ebony warrior, so I don't know how to feel about them yet, because I have yet to reach the point where they are a thing even though I've been playing the game for years. but then again I've modded my game to ridiculous extremes and have become overpowered in ways that don't involve leveling, so maybe thats it, because when you have mods to be very high-powered, the need to level a skill kind of becomes irrelevant to the thing you can abuse to bypass all that and just have the fun you want. but then again one of my mods puts in powerful enemies with crazy custom magic that I'm pretty sure are nothing the the ebony warrior can match or replicate, so he might not be an issue for me if I do ever see him.