Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
CREEP
WHIPPED

Annalee tries to throw up a hand in defense and a bit of your cuff rips, Samael. It's quick, you're striking her, after all, and she pockets it in the recoil. Besides it's practically nothing.
[Gaining a sympathetic token on Samael]. Despite the speed though, you feel that you've gained power somehow in this moment. Annalee took something of yours onto her person, and she did it without the proper time or magical protections so until she can escape and re-center herself, she's vulnerable to your powers of suggestion.

She is also exceptionally vulnerable to violence. She tries to glower, but she can't quite hold it together and you can see the tears at the corner of her eyes. "Samael, I'm sorry I didn't, I didn't mean, I'm sorry, I just I thought." It's taking everything she has not to break down crying right now. Please don't hurt her.
SAVAGE

Samael watched her cower on the floor, trying so desperately to muster the courage to challenge his gaze only for her words to tumble out in a heap of apologies. Of course the witch couldn't stand up to him, no more than he could cast one of her spells. She was in his realm now, and that was right where he wanted her to stay.

Annalee was no supermodel but damn if she didn't look good on her knees. Seeing her there made his temptation to drain her dry here and now simmer down a little.

"Hushhhhhh…" he said and stepped close, crouching by her side, caressing a cold and calculated finger along her cheek, down her neck, over the still fresh wound at her neck. The wounds he'd put there.

"I understand you are desperate to make amends," he breathed, smelling her hair. "As you should be." The sight of the water gathering in her eyes made his heart beat even harder, his mouth water. Hells, he was thirstier than ever, despite drinking from her moments ago, or maybe it was because of it.

"But this is not something that can just slide in to forgetfulness. Not without recompense," he brushed the tip of his nose against hers in a way which was both intimate and entirely void of affection.

"I'm a man of my word, Ana, you know that." He cupped her face in both his hands. "I promised to only take a little from you tonight and so I did. But more blood is owed to me. If it's not to be yours then... it's time for our Timothy Oglevee Crompton of the Wilkenstonshire Cromptons to pay his debt." The tip of his thumb traced the outline of her lips. "Bring me his blood, Ana. Then maybe this little mistake of yours can pass, and you and I can... well..." his eyes sparkled, his smile was as exact as it was dazzling.

[Rolling Hypnotic on Annalee: 1+6+2=9 The hypnosis works but she realises exactly what he's done to her]