[A Secluded Desert]

Zee's personality is immediately and overtly recognizable. Yes, even as a Godzilla sized star-monster. Likely the only reason this is the case is because her personality had been echoed thousands of times over in her genesis. Normally when a person undergoes apotheosis their mortal predilections and persuasions fade pretty quickly. They simply lack the Determination to endure the refining process.

As for questions of friendship? Thankfully for Xeni, making Zee honest to goodness angry is a pretty difficult task to accomplish. Making her annoyed? Sure. Inconvenienced? Sometimes. But actually angry? That requires a special sort of dedication to persistent awfulness.

At Xeni's actual out loud question, Yezekiel nods, causing the ground to tremble again. "Permanent, yes. Short of some pretty fancy 'cleansing' stuff that the Watchers know how to do. Or fae trying to sprout an Enchanted Forest right on top of it, but I think that might just cancel out."

A beat.

"Or explode. No spreading, though. No way. My gardens are self-sustaining, but they don't grow. That's true of any empyrean. If they DID spread all on their own I think I would prefer starving over dooming everyone to slow-creeping destruction," the seraphim continues. Her tone here is pretty resolute. It would appear as though the overall safety of the Nexus, even above her own well-being, is still her number one priority. Then she adds, "The glossy animals are mostly harmless."

Should Xeni glance over his shoulder, he'll discover that the rabbit... thing... is absolutely staring at him. It's already black, but its eyes are pits of absolute darkness.

Then Xeni replies to Yezekiel's question. She also gleans more information from his worldline than he was inclined to share with her verbally.

She doesn't chastise him at all. Or even sound angry. She just asks another question.

"Xeni, how long ago would you say I placed the Icon in your possession?"