[A Secluded Desert]

Well. Yezekiel is glad she was able to at least alleviate some worries before she scattered Xeni's fragile confidence to the freezing wind. Maybe he could use a little more building up in the mean time?

"Eternal Game activity was actually pretty mellow while you were out. I'm thankful for that. Especially since those awful pod people were being awful, too. Though they were also taken care of. At the end it looked like they got caught in some kind of deadtime bomb, not that I'm complaining," the seraphim recounts. "Karaglen has been doing fine. She's healthy and happy and growing. And you're really fortunate, too. Sometimes when people shake free of fae time warps all the time they would have experienced piles up on them all at once."

That means a year of dehydration and starvation!

Keen.

Probably good that didn't happen.

"You should probably visit Kara and let her know that you're alright," Yezekiel adds. "I know she tries to make a show of not worrying and missing you when you vanish from time to time, but she does. Miss you and worry about you, I mean. It would mean a lot to her and she would probably give you a Thanksmas gift."

After mildly panicking that she didn't have one ready (unless she had the foresight to anticipate Xeni's return for Thanksmas).