Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
[Ithuriel's Demiplane]

"I-I've been having inappropriate thoughts about a woman!" she blurts out, restraining herself just long enough to make sure the kids are out of earshot.
Ambriel pulls back, staring blankly at her for a moment or two in confusion. She...what? About...what?

"Well if you're only just discovering your latent bi or pansexuality, congrats on your first step out of the closet? Is this a specific woman, or women in general?" he asks, trying so very hard to keep an even tone and his emotions in check. His original response was going to be something along the lines of telling her that her inappropriate feelings can screw off because we're in crisis mode right now and she needs to bottle those thoughts up and save them for when children's lives aren't in jeopardy, but that idea was vetoed pretty swiftly. That kind of animosity isn't going to help us. Repressing things like that is how you get Magtoks.

...wait a second. Hold on, please don't read anything into that last sentence; I didn't mean it that way. No, really, Magtok (and Ambriel by proxy) are not repressing those kinds of feelings. Shut up, no they aren't.