[Spako's Tower]

"W-well no, summoning a deity would just be rude. Uh, wouldn't it? I-I mean, I didn't even know you- uh, that you could do that. I-I was more thinking going and visiting them wherever they live?"

Sylvess pauses and raises a claw awkwardly.

"Uh, gods still live somewhere, r-right? I mean they must do, right? I-I've just never really thought about how you go visit a god, b-but it must be possible! I imagine they have other gods round as guests all the time!"

Somebody really hasn't thought this through.

[Ithuriel's Demiplane]

A less hostile response than feared. A slightly more confusing response than hoped for. Still good enough for Ambriel to now receive proper hugging. Which from Ithuriel involves also picking him up and maybe crushing him very slightly in the process.

"A woman. I think. I don't know. I've never really had to-" Ithuriel coughs, "Do you remember how I've joked about having a thing for wings before? Well, maybe it's not just a joke? She's a vampire, she might as well be an angel, and she has such beautiful wings like- oh, goodness, just listen to me." Ithuriel groans and slaps her forehead lightly. "Like meeting a kindred spirit or something. It sounds so stupid."

Are you helping with this rambling at all, Ithuriel? I don't think you're helping.

"...mostly I just feel very confused. And even the thought of- it'd feel dishonest to even keep some stupid thoughts from you. So I just wanted to confide in you and ask your advice, I guess? You're not that Magtok now, but you've known what it was like when he was chasing half a dozen different people at once. How do you deal with thoughts about other people? How do you make them go away?"