View Single Post

Thread: Home 25: Still making mortgage payments

1. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Home 25: Still making mortgage payments

Ithuriel's Demiplane

Ambriel sighs. Magtok talk, huh? Figures this conversation would go from bad to immediately worse. Well fine, let's get this over with. Let's push through and get everything out of the way so we can go back to not talking about him again.

"Magtok's usual excuse was that only one clone would be chasing each individual catgirl, Remnant officer, deity, or shapeshifter. It was a BS excuse because at the end of the day most of us would dump our share of memories into the same collective databanks, so everyone would know which catgirl, Remnant officer, deity, or shapeshifter is the best kisser," Ambriel explains. In his haste to throw Magtok under a bridge, however, he notices too late that he's left himself wide open for a devastating counter-attack, so he quickly rushes to patch up the vulnerability before Ithuriel can find the breach in his defenses.

"I was never a part of that because we hooked up in a demiplane with no wi-fi, so I just never hooked back up to the network after and let them seethe." Okay, good, there we go. Hole's patched up, Ithuriel can't turn the tables on Ambriel now.

"Anyway, since none of that is really relevant here, I'll just skip ahead to my best advice, which is to just not force it. You're going to have thoughts about other people, brains just do that. Accepting that weird lustful thoughts will just show up unannounced sometimes will make it easier to laugh them off and move on. Do you think healthy couples don't think about other people? Of course they do, they just love each other and don't act on those thoughts. I have it on good authority that Sakura teases Adir about how his brother's rack is bigger every family get-together, but they're still the Nexus's most famous power couple." Actually, Ambriel has absolutely nothing to back up this claim and his 'reputable source' on this information was from the comments of an unrelated NexTube video. It sounds believable enough though, right? I could totally see Sakura doing that. In fact, I'm making it my new head-canon and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

"Believe me, forcing thoughts to go away is not the way to go. Magtok represses everything, and look where it's gotten him. He's more psychological scar tissue than man; it's gross." It is gross, isn't it?
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2019-12-12 at 04:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi