Quote Originally Posted by Gift Jeraff View Post
The only thing I'm not sure about is Frost Giant with Spangenhelm--looking at martianmister's posts where she tallied him I don't think it's the same frost giant in the new panel.
So she didn't count any of them in the post for #1050, because the were all new. In #1051, she counts "Frost Giant with Blue Tunic", but that character is not in the list in the first post. The same giant seems to appear in #1063 and #1077. The List shows Spangenhelm appearing 3 times, so that would seem to be #1050, #1063, and #1077. The giant who appears in #1051, panel 6, and then gets killed in the bonus panel, seems to me to be identical. But continuity-wise it can't make sense, since we now know that he's dead, and not the giant in #1063 or #1077.

So I don't know. I guess it's not spangenhelm, but his twin brother, and so we should count him as an Extra, since he now has one appearance in the main comic and one in the bonus material? It looks to me like it's intended to be the giant from the foreground of #1050 throwing rocks at the Mechane and getting killed, and I doubt if the Giant bothered to look if he used a similar design for a giant in the later strips. They all have: spangenhelm, white beard, blue tunic, gray sleeves, dark blue pants, dark gray fur boots, light grey fur cloak. My personal vote would be that they're all the same, there's a continuity error, and spangenhelm should be at 4 appearances in the main comic and +1 for the bonus panel.