[Saunders Residence]

"We aren't going into your creeping dungeon room, are we?" Melissa asks hesitantly. "It smells weird down there."

Smells like nerds!

She blecks at the rows and rows of comic books, the general messiness.

"Oh gosh you got even more lame comics. How can someone with cool magic powers like those dumb things so much?" she laments.

If only her brother were cool! Her big brother would be so much cooler than the losers in most of those comics if only he weren't so lame!

"Is that what Lucas really looks like?" she asks curiously. "You guys wouldn't ever show me anything even though I promised not to tell mom about your tail who's that goblin?"

A child with all the questions, here.

She jumps a little when the walls go up, her forked tail frizzing.

"One I could have guessed that; my room and pictures disappeared!"
Melissa shoots back. "Two they're fat when they're you and three my school got wrecked by dreamlanders."

She crosses her arms and huffs a bit. After a few seconds her desire to fix whatever has happened outweighs her contrarian nature. "Okay, so there was this evil cat sith named Asreal like Gargamel's cat from the Smurfs? He must have gobbled up my best friend Sophie because she attacked me as this GIANT CAT and I kicked her right in her dumb face. But that guy Wenomir from VIGIL was there and he got Sophie off me and she pretended to be good but as soon as mister Wenomir started fighting this GIANT boogie Sophie gobbled me up, too. But then I came back as a cat too but I was a nekomata like in that one stupid comic of yours SHUT UP I only read it once and it was dumb!"

She's very insistent that manga is terrible.

"Then this crazy guy with a folding chair tried to club me to death and there was a big fight and I thought it was going to be okay but it wasn't so I ran into the Dreamlands and got lost in this weird forest and met this deer girl and we had an adventure until her parents found us and brought us back to the Waking World then I came home and now I'm here and how come your room STILL smells like cottage cheese?"