[Spako's Tower]

Sylvess frowns and leans in to give Spako an affectionate nuzzle. "I-if you still think it's too soon, I understand. I-I don't want to rush us into anything." He coughs and lowers his head sheepishly. "B-but I can't pretend I don't want to speak to this farming god right now a-and see what can be done. I-I mean, they might send us on a quest that takes months to complete before, um, before they'll do anything."

[Ithuriel's Demiplane]

"Well it was hardly an appropriate environment to just jump on someone and ravish them and- oh, goodness, just listen to us!" Ambriel might be able to be nonchalant about all this, Ithuriel is much less used to these kinds of discussions and her cheeks have turned a bright pink. "The wing thing is more than just a coincidence at this point, but no, you're right, I don't think I'm the sort of person to just jump on anyone with wings. I just...like her a lot, and it's confusing and weird and I don't understand what I feel or how I feel, or why I'm feeling anything."

She reaches over with one hand to pull Ambriel down onto her lap. "I've not exactly had the best experiences with any of this. I don't think it's because I'm a bad person, I'm just terrified of hurting you, and things have gone wrong before with everyone I've cared about. I already managed to lose you once. And then no sooner do I get you back than I screw things up again by getting preg-" She winces and cuts herself short. That still hurts too much to address directly. "I'm not very good at this."