Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
In farming news, it super annoying how many people on my friends list put the bronze drop CE on their Assassin. I figure its "I'm not sure what each class needs, and I have so many Snow Pirates, might as well put them on everyone until I know" and then forgetting to swap out the CEs when the new nodes unlock. Cause I'm sure there's a lot of players who refuse to look at the wiki, even to know which nodes drop what, for fear of Spoilers. Heck, I bet there's players who think looking at what nodes drop what IS spoilers.
Speaking of, if you want a relatively non-spoiler overview of the event, with tips, Kscopedia has you covered here. I admit, I'm still fine-tuning my supports. For instance, when the Caster node dropped, I switched the CE on my Santa Alter, because oh, now it makes sense.

The event is understandably tough, given the prerequisite. Thankfully, since the nodes are single-type, you could build single-type parties and dominate them, but doing so means you miss out on bonus drops, so some diversification is recommended. Thankfully also, bonus drops are sprinkled among rare and common Servants alike, so you're probable to have something that gets you bonuses, even if that something is Mash and the Christmas Welfare Squad (now featuring Altera).

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
I get that the game wants me to feel sorry for Eresh, but my mountain of salt is blocking it from happening.
Honestly, the thing this event is doing is making me like Altera, which I didn't expect. I mean, sure, she's been a chuckleworthy deadpan at times, but I've never considered her cute until now. Apparently, this version is closer to the green facet of Titan Altera - that is, more "cute" and "girly" than "fierce warrior" - whereas the Saber version is closer to the red facet. I gotta say, the sneezes are inexplicably adorable to me.

The sheep help too.