Quote Originally Posted by Damon_Tor View Post
Looks great. All I have remaining are a few quibbles about wording, rules interactions and maybe some complexity issues here and there.

Rebuker's rage has some ambiguous wording: if the damage is healed has it been "negated?" Does it heal whoever you damaged? You could just as easily say the damage cannot be reduced or resisted to reduce complexity.

I like where you went with tricksters rage at 10th level, and hellish rebuke is a great addition I hadn't thought of. But invisibility doesn't play well with rage's "attack or be attacked" rules. It fits the Loki theme, but not the class mechanics. Blur would be a better fit.

I don't think your note at the end is necessary: you're still limited to upgrading your rage once per short rest, and I don't think many tables take 6 short rests a day.
I made the suggested change to Rebuker's Rage, and I think you're right about the note. The Invisibility I'm keeping, though. That and the ability to see Invisibility from Watcher's Rage give a tiny shred of utility to the desperately one trick pony that is the barbarian in general. If they want to burn 2 rages to use these functions, I wouldn't stand in their way. Besides, in the rare case they might wish to retreat, Invisibility would let them do so.