1. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (OOC) New Bedford by Night II

Posting to reserve a spot.
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1559099

Physical description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blaze is about 5'8" with sandy brown hair and skin which was probably fair at one point but has been bronzed by the sun. His hair falls to just below his ears, giving him an unruly quality. He is usually clean shaven, but this varies depending on how much time he happens to put into his physical appearance and grooming on any given day. He works out off and on, and probably could be in better shape than he is. In the cool Maine climate, he's often wearing workboots, jeans, and a flannel shirt. The smell of cannabis is almost perpetually clinging to him, he spends almost all of his spare cash on either weed or various smoking paraphernalia, leaving very little for anything else.

Background info:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blaze is a talented coder and IT infrastructure guru, but he only takes odd freelance jobs here and there, earning just enough to get by on a subsistence level. (more to come)

Blaze on:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Juno - Blaze sees Juno as a lost soul clinging to the group for some sense of stability, at least as much stability as a traveling rock band can offer. As such, he tries to make sure she's taken care of, mostly by watching out for her. He knows she's a big girl and can take care of herself but he's always willing to lend an ear (or a blunt) when the situation calls for it.
    Bear - Blaze takes his cues from Bear, rarely disagreeing with his opinions, except when it comes to the supernatural or computers. Content to let the lead guitarist have his glory, Blaze is content input on the existing songs rather than try to take the band in entirely new directions.
    Kara st. Claire - On one hand, Blaze thinks Kara spends a bit too much time looking for approval on social media rather than from the people who actually count, but he'd never vocalize this sentiment. On the other, he doesn't want to burst her bubble by telling her all about the things he's seen or the spirits have conveyed to him. He mostly just sits back and enjoys the ride that is Kara. After all, you can't help but like the girl, and Blaze counts her as someone he can always talk to about anything.
    Iago -
    Solomon - If Kara's not serious enough, Solomon's way too f'ing serious. Sometimes he just needs to chill out and take a step back. Blaze tries to nudge him in this direction, but more often than not finds himself rebuffed. That doesn't stop him from trying though.
    The road - Blaze lives up to his nickname on the road, cracking a window in the back of the Winnebago for a little inhalation followed by copious amounts of junk food and maybe a nap. Makes the long drives go quicker.
    Before the gig - Blaze likes to check the venue prior to gigs, make sure there's nothing wonky going on. That's kind of his job, after all.
    During the gig - Blaze takes his role as timekeeper very seriously. Nothing fancy, very little improvisation during a show, just keep the beat and feed off the crowd.
    After the gig - Blaze will usually hang back at the afterparties, watching out for everyone else and making sure the rest of the band doesn't get into trouble. Occasionally he'll try to get laid or if he's really upset about something he'll have a few too many drinks, but most of the time he's pretty mellowed out.
    Having a jam - If Blaze is on point during gigs, he's the complete opposite when having a jam. He'll improvise and try out all kinds of new things during jam sessions, and if they work out he'll practice incessantly before he feels comfortable incorporating any of them into an actual show.
    Writing music - Blaze is always muttering lyrics or drumming beats in his head. He may have a thousand ideas of which only one or two are worth anything, but he makes it a habit to get through the 999 bad ones as quickly as possible.

On the Hunt
    On Luna - Spent a long time questioning why? Then just decided to roll with it, and figured I've got this thing for a reason, might as well make the best of it.
    On the Oaths - don't mess with these, they're there for a reason.
    On the Pack - These guys keep me sane, don't know what I'd do without them. Probably go crazy and then who knows?
    On the Pure
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2019-12-23 at 05:17 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig