Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
It occurred to me while doing this Event, after doing hundreds of Friend Point summons and I don't know how many SQ/Ticket spins, I still don't have Gilles de Rais -- Caster Gilles that is, I have Saber Gilles.

He exists in the game, obviously, I've pummelled him countless times in the Caster Training Grounds and I think I saw him once or twice among my Friends' Servants during the Christmas re-run. I have every other 3-Star Caster at NP 5 (except Cu, who I've only gotten twice since Fuyuki) and I have every other 3-Star or below Servant currently available on NA except Angra Mainyu technically and... Christopher Columbus as I've yet to do Agartha.

I don't even want him really, because ya'know, he's Gilles de Rais... but I'm just bereft of an explanation here. It's not like I haven't beaten Orleans or anything.
Caster Gilles is story-locked. It means he only appears in the story gacha after you've completed Orleans or other gachas where he's available.

It's the same thing for Bedivere. Neither of them will ever appear in the friend point gacha.