1. - Top - End - #236
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    You do get a Caster Cu as part of finishing Fuyuki.
    I know, but I have him at NP 3 I believe. So that must've come from somewhere. I probably rolled the story banner near the very beginning and forgot, in retrospect. I wasn't aiming for specific Servants or worrying about limited rate-ups when I only had a Carmilla, Martha, and Marie Antoinette -- I just wanted something to cover the classes. I still don't have a SR Berserker technically, though I grailed Kiyohime to 80 for her ability to farm Events with Mash's extensive protection and the Chaldean Uniform.

It does explain why I haven't gotten any other Bediveres or Jaguar Warriors though. I just assumed they were slightly more rare - like how I very rarely get a Kid Gil or Hundred Personas - but I definitely haven't done the story banner since beating Camelot.

I would like more Bedivere NP levels, he's a solid Servant judging by using him with maxed-out abilities and a couples of grails. I don't want to leave him in my Second Archive really, I'm just not sure if the SQ is worth it now that I know what banners are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    aha, i have gotten level 10 of the Atlas institute uniform!
    Congratulations. I've been switching between them and raising them individually one level at a time, I expect to be done by Christmas 2021 maybe.

I'm glad the additional mystic codes seem to have a much lower XP bar. If they were all like that there would be a degree of "why bother" at some point, as experimenting with new ones would feel terrible.
    Last edited by Kitten Champion; 2019-12-24 at 03:14 AM.