1. - Top - End - #237
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order IV - Are you my Master? [Rerun - Lite]

Yeah, Caster Cu, Caster Gilles, Bedivere, Jaguar Warrior, and Rider of Resistance are all story-locked. Which seems like a bit of a weird selection. Bedivere is a cool dude and probably the best non-Gold Saber at NP5 and Jaguar Warrior is waifu material and pretty solid mechanically. Caster Cu is sort of underwhelming mechanically, and probably outshone by lancer Cu for doggo fans. Rider is so-so in a class that has several great 3* options, and is a terrible person. Caster Gilles is arguably the worst servant in the game and is, well, Caster Gilles.

Speaking of locked servants, we should have another GSSR roll up in a few days. This time it includes all event and story locked servants, as well as the general pool, divided across two banners (link). Knights, rulers and avengers in one banner, cavalry, berserkers, alter egos, and Abby in another. It's 30 paid SQ, and you can only choose one banner. I think I'll give it a shot, while I'm pretty leery of throwing real money at the regular banners, I don't mind supporting the game occasionally when I'm guaranteed to get something. Not sure which banner I want to roll on, though, banner 2 has more ups and downs, while banner 1 seems more even for me. Anyone else thinking of having a go?
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2019-12-24 at 10:16 PM.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.